buck gardens  - david surks - Copy (2)
Permits and Licenses

The Borough of Far Hills offers Construction Permits, Dog and Cat Licenses, Food Permits, Sign Permits, Raffle Licenses, Use of the J. Malcolm Fairgrounds Permit just to name a few.  

You may request an application for any of our permits through our Administrative Assistant Janet Seylaz where she can email you the application or come into the municipal building so we can give you an application by hand.