buck gardens  - david surks - Copy (2)
Online Forms

Below are some of the most commonly utilized forms. For your convenience, many are PDF fillable format.

Adopt a Tree Application
Affordable Housing Application
Alarm Registration
Annual Pet License Application
Certified Copy of a Vital Record
Civil Union Application
Construction Records Clearance Application
Employment Application
Employment Application - Police Department
Farmland Assessment Application - 2021 Tax Year
Fire Permit Application
Food Truck Permit Application 
Hold Harmless Agreement
Landlord Registration Form 
Large Event Information and Application Packet - EVENT ORGANIZER
Large Event Information and Application Packet - VENDOR
Large Event Permit Application with Ordinance 2017-09
Marriage License Application
Open Flame Permit Application
OPRA Request
Overnight Parking Permit Application
Parking Permit Application
Property Search Request Form - 200' Radius
Registration of Business Application
Smoke Detector-Carbon Monoxide Detector Certificate Application
Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application
Sign Application - Temporary Freestanding Sign
Sign Application - Temporary Public Purpose Event Sign - Off Site
Sign Application - On Site Temporary Non-Commercial
Temporary Handicap Placard Application
Tent Permit Application
UCC Building Subcode Tech Card
UCC Construction Permit Jacket Forms
UCC Electrical Subcode Tech Card
UCC Fire Protection Subcode Tech Card
UCC Plumbing Subcode Tech Card
Use of the J. Malcolm Belcher Fairgrounds Permit Application
Use of the Municipal Building Permit Application
Use or Occupancy Change Application
Vote by Mail-In Ballot Application
Voter Registration Application
VPH28-Certificate of Exemption from Rabies Vaccination
Zoning Permit Application